Auto Accident Attorneys – Serving Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, Everett & Eastern Washington.
Insurance companies often try to deny benefits to persons injured in auto accidents. Lehmbecker Law aggressively investigates and prosecutes Seattle car accident claims—we fight for money for your pain and suffering, loss of income, and property and physical injury damages. You can help us by retaining us immediately before evidence or witnesses disappear.
With 25 years fighting for the rights of the injured, our goal is to help you collect the settlement to which you are entitled. After an auto accident, contact us and an auto accident attorney will evaluate your case free of charge. Do not accept a settlement from an insurance company without first contacting us
After a car accident remember these tips:
- Remain calm and non-confrontational.
- Call the police and ask that the officer files a police report. If an officer is not able to respond, go to a police station and file an accident report within 72 hours of the incident.
- Obtain the vehicle driver’s insurance information, address, phone number and license plate number.
- Request the name, phone number and address of every witness.
- Do not admit fault. You may think an accident is your fault, but then find out the other driver is equally at fault or even more so.
- Take care of yourself—make sure you seek any necessary medical treatment.
- Take photographs of the accident scene, your injuries, and all other involved vehicles.
- Do not give a statement to the vehicle driver’s insurance without first consulting us.
- Do not rush into any settlement until you know the full extent of your injuries and rights — contact us for a complimentary consultation.