Choosing the right attorney for your case can be overwhelming. In most areas, there are a high volume of personal injury attorneys and firms. So how do you choose the right one for you?
Washington state personal injury firm Lehmbecker Law has listed 10 questions to ask any firm you are considering hiring. Lehmbecker Law offers a free consultation to discuss your case and get any questions such as these answered for you. Contact Lehmbecker Law today at 888-889-6895 to schedule a free consultation.
Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Firm
The following list of questions will help you assess the attorney’s level of experience and whether they are best suited to obtain the compensation you deserve.
- How long have you been practicing injury law?
- What percentage of your practice is focused on injury cases?
- How long do you expect it will take to resolve my case?
- Do cases like mine usually settle out of court or go to trial?
- If I am not satisfied with a settlement offer, are you prepared to take the case to trial?
- How often will I receive updates about my case?
- Will I be able to speak directly with the attorney working on my case if I have questions or concerns?
- Do you have the necessary staffing and financial resources to take on my case?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from some of your past clients?
- Are your attorney’s members of any professional organizations? Are they Eagle members of the Washington State Association for Justice?