One of the first questions people ask us after an auto accident is what we think their case is worth. Although every case is unique and we cannot guarantee results, we do try to provide clients with a reasonable range of possible outcomes. This knowledge comes in part from handling decades of cases with a variety of fact patterns.
When estimating your case’s worth, our attorneys take into account the following:
- Type of injury, medical treatment required & duration
- Past and future medical bills
- Affect on life
- Past and future wage loss (if you cannot work due to your injury.)
- Lost value on your car (diminished value claim)
- Loss of consortium
- (claim for damages suffered by the spouse or family member of a person who has been injured or killed.)
Our clients can rest assured knowing they won’t naively accept a low ball insurance offer and cheat themselves out of fair
Free consultations are available by calling us at 425-455-3186.