Washington Federal Building
400 – 108th Ave NE, Ste. 500
Bellevue, WA 98004
**Grand Opening May 2019**
Uptown Square Complex
1066 S. 320th St., Bldg. K, Ste. F
Federal Way, WA 98003
Open: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Comments or questions are welcome.
* indicates required field
Your Trusted Attorney for nearly 3 Decades
Lehmbecker Law was founded in 1986 by attorney Larry Lehmbecker as a general practice law firm in Bellevue. Larry soon decided his passion lay in helping people who had suffered an injury.
Our attorneys and paralegals have decades of experience to help ensure you get the proper treatment for your injuries, compensation for your medical bills, wage loss, and emotional support, depending on the severity of your injuries. If you have suffered an injury, contact us for a free consultation to determine how we can help make your life easier and get you the financial help you deserve.
- Coming from North or South I-405, take the NE 4th Street exit in downtown Bellevue.
- If driving South on 405 – Take NE 4th St exit, EXIT 13A. Turn right onto NE 4th St.
- If driving North on 405 – Take the NE 4th St exit, EXIT 13A and keep left. Turn left onto NE 4th St.
- Turn right onto 110th Avenue NE.
- Take an immediate (first) Left into Skyline Parking garage. (This is the easiest public garage to park in closest to our office and we can validate your parking ticket.)
- Come up the elevator or stairs into Skyline building lobby and exit out the front doors. Our building is directly across the courtyard. We are in the Washington Federal Building on the corner of NE 4th Street and 108th Avenue NE.
- We are in Suite 500. Take the elevator to the 5th floor, and we are directly across the hall as you exit the elevator.
Our office is on the 5th floor of Washington Federal Building.
400 – 108th Ave NE, Suite 500
Bellevue, WA 98004